625 Regency Dr, Charlotte, NC 282114 beds, 3 baths, 2,004 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $169,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 2 spaces, 428 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,004 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 18906438
- Zillow Home ID: 6274026
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 625 Regency Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Stonehaven market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 34.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.9% lower than in Charlotte, and 200% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Stonehaven home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Stonehaven home values.
- 635 Regency Dr Charlotte, NC$140K321,404
- 621 Regency Dr Charlotte, NC$163K321,404
- 701 Regency Dr Charlotte, NC$166K32.51,900
- 615 Regency Dr Charlotte, NC$180K42.52,004
- 626 Regency Dr Charlotte, NC$184K321,404
- 620 Regency Dr Charlotte, NC$175K42.52,004
- 6232 Glenridge Rd Charlotte, NC$273K432,039
- 632 Regency Dr Charlotte, NC$217K42.52,050
- 6224 Glenridge Rd Charlotte, NC$282K422,295
- 707 Regency Dr Charlotte, NC$164K3--1,508
- 607 Regency Dr Charlotte, NC$149K321,404
- 614 Regency Dr Charlotte, NC$163K321,708
- 6216 Glenridge Rd Charlotte, NC$274K42.52,639
- 606 Regency Dr Charlotte, NC$175K32.52,004
- 6310 Deveron Dr Charlotte, NC$280K532,562
- 6300 Deveron Dr Charlotte, NC$268K322,124
- 6318 Deveron Dr Charlotte, NC$283K321,800
- 711 Regency Dr Charlotte, NC$277K442,333
- 601 Regency Dr Charlotte, NC$179K32.52,010
- 700 Regency Dr Charlotte, NC$173K32.52,030
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.