625 S Main St, Lombard, IL 60148Studio
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Air Conditioning \ Central Air,Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ Yes,Construction \ Brick,Docks \ None,Electrical Service \ Other/Unknown,Fire Protection \ Alarm On Site,Frontage/Access \ City Street,Geographic Locale \ Far West,Heat/Ventilation \ Hot Water,Information \ 24-Hr Notice Required,Information \ Listing Agent Must Accompany,Information \ Other-See Remarks,Known Encumbrances \ None Known,Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell,Outdoor Parking \ 6-12 Spaces,Potential Use \ Commercial,Property Offered \ For Sale Only,Property Type \ Office/Tech,Status \ Active,Tenant Pays \ Other,Utilities To Site \ Electric to Site,Utilities To Site \ Gas to Site,Utilities To Site \ Sanitary Sewer to Site,
- # Stories: 0.0
- Zillow Home ID: 2116846213
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 625 S Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60148, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% greater than in Lombard, and 301.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60148 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lombard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60148 home values.
- 2201 S Highland Ave APT 3H Lombard, IL$116K----1,235
- 635 S Main St Lombard, IL$244K----1,228
- 641 S Main St Lombard, IL$301K321,960
- 8 E Harding Rd Lombard, IL$229K----1,204
- 624 S Charlotte St Lombard, IL$167K21900
- 630 S Charlotte St Lombard, IL$171K21690
- 620 S Charlotte St Lombard, IL$269K----2,146
- 19 E Madison St Lombard, IL$203K31784
- 634 S Charlotte St Lombard, IL$205K321,365
- 626 S Main St Lombard, IL$163K----1,386
- 630 S Main St Lombard, IL$252K----1,178
- 622 S Main St Lombard, IL$154K321,400
- 640 S Charlotte St Lombard, IL$232K31.51,100
- 634 S Main St Lombard, IL$298K----2,036
- 25 E Madison St Lombard, IL$254K----1,080
- 618 S Main St Lombard, IL$161K----1,029
- 638 S Main St Lombard, IL$215K31.51,020
- W Harding Rd Lombard, IL$280K----1,440
- 646 S Charlotte St Lombard, IL$214K31.51,203
- 640 S Main St Lombard, IL$212K32926
Nearby Schools in Lombard
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292