625 SW 39th Ave, Coral Gables, FL 331342 beds, 2 baths, 1,362 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $136
- Parking: 120 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,362 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0141050480060
- Zillow Home ID: 43844237
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 625 Sw 39th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Alameda - West Flagler market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 73.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.4% lower than in Miami, and 117.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Alameda - West Flagler home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alameda - West Flagler home values.
- 635 SW 39th Ave Coral Gables, FL$308K321,607
- 619 SW 39th Ave Coral Gables, FL$288K421,683
- 701 SW 39th Ave Coral Gables, FL$232K331,439
- 716 Boabadilla St Coral Gables, FL$418K321,996
- 611 SW 39th Ave Coral Gables, FL$242K531,167
- 708 Boabadilla St Coral Gables, FL$297K311,195
- 708 Boabadilla St Coral Gables, FL$211K311,195
- 702 Boabadilla St Coral Gables, FL$267K311,072
- 3901 SW 7th St Coral Gables, FL$414K422,692
- 711 SW 39th Ave Coral Gables, FL$157K211,149
- 650 SW 39th Ave Coral Gables, FL$309K312,364
- SW 39th Ave Coral Gables, FL$309K422,364
- 601 SW 39th Ave Coral Gables, FL$306K322,184
- 3900 SW 6th St Coral Gables, FL$276K321,809
- 770 Ponce De Leon Blvd STE 302 Coral Gables, FL$363K----1,340
- 610 Boabadilla St Coral Gables, FL$250K31938
- 3929 SW 7th St Coral Gables, FL$294K421,851
- 3920 SW 6th St Coral Gables, FL$216K211,237
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.