625 W Lewis St, Pocatello, ID 832043 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,952 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
*1312 square feet above grade. Move-in ready, well kept, bright and inviting.
*On the main floor, 2 beautiful bay windows complement the large living room and kitchen along with a half-bath, laundry area, and pantry/closets. All kitchen appliances stay.
*The second floor has 3 bedrooms (master has walk-in closet) and a bathroom that features a double sink, linen closet, and privacy divide.
*640 square feet of unfinished basement (with egress windows and plumbing for additional bath) provides room to grow and build future equity.
*Double-car garage (detached) with power opener.
*Large yard with sprinkler system and mature trees--surrounded by vinyl, picket fence.
*Main floor is freshly painted and carpeted.
*Low maintenance vinyl siding with energy efficient windows and furnace (gas, 90% efficient). Monthly averages: Gas $25, Power $50
*Built in 2003 by American Heritage for Pocatello Neighborhood Housing Services (232-9468) . If needed, PNHS still offers qualified homebuyers down payment and closing assistance.
*Although originally part of PNHS' RiverWalk development, this home does not have HOA fees.
*Last appraised in 2007 for $124,000. Similar PNHS homes on Roosevelt Avenue recently sold for $129,900 without the double-car garage.
*Only non-contingent offers from financially pre-qualified buyers will be considered.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 303 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $56
- MLS #: 547683
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,952 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: RPPOC382401
- Zillow Home ID: 113843961
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 625 W Lewis Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 629 W Lewis ID$91K21.51,088
- 633 W Lewis St Pocatello, ID$95K31.51,632
- 637 W Lewis St Pocatello, ID$108K41.51,312
- 647 W Lewis St Pocatello, ID$279K31.51,632
- 645 W Lewis St Pocatello, ID$90K21.51,088
- 647 W Lewis St Pocatello, ID$96K21.51,088
- 633 W Lewis St Pocatello, ID$230K31.51,632
- 155 S Hayes Ave Pocatello, ID$89K321,196
- 649 W Lewis St Pocatello, ID$112K31.51,312
- 145 S Hayes Ave Pocatello, ID$90K311,464
- 233 S Grant Ave Pocatello, ID$92K22832
- 626 W Bonneville St Pocatello, ID$72K21984
- 125 S Hayes Ave Pocatello, ID$83K211,192
- 710 W Bonneville St Pocatello, ID$69K21756
- 231 S Hayes Ave Pocatello, ID$58K11650
- 738 W Bonneville St Pocatello, ID$168K422,988
- 133 S Hayes Ave Pocatello, ID$87K52--
- 227 S Hayes Ave Pocatello, ID$67K211,007
- 558 W Lewis St Pocatello, ID$90K221,242
- 622 W Bonneville St Pocatello, ID$67K21859
Nearby Schools in Pocatello
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292