6250 Goodview Way, Sacramento, CA 958233 beds, 2 baths, 1,314 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $198,000
- Price/sqft: $151
- Parking: 2 spaces, 520 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,314 sqft
- Parcel #: 11702330090000
- Zillow Home ID: 25917659
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6250 Goodview Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Valley High-North Laguna market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 64.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24% greater than in Sacramento, and 92.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Valley High-North Laguna home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Valley High-North Laguna home values.
- 6256 Goodview Way Sacramento, CA$168K421,490
- 6240 Goodview Way Sacramento, CA$192K421,399
- 6101 Hesby Way Sacramento, CA$203K421,490
- 6111 Hesby Way Sacramento, CA$176K321,134
- 6141 Hesby Way Sacramento, CA$157K321,134
- 6260 Goodview Way Sacramento, CA$164K421,318
- 6151 Hesby Way Sacramento, CA$166K421,490
- 6121 Hesby Way Sacramento, CA$197K421,399
- 6161 Hesby Way Sacramento, CA$177K421,399
- 6251 Goodview Way Sacramento, CA$167K31.51,185
- 6189 Bamford Dr Sacramento, CA$197K321,402
- 6266 Goodview Way Sacramento, CA$172K421,490
- 6201 Bamford Dr Sacramento, CA$184K31.51,485
- 6171 Bamford Dr Sacramento, CA$192K421,399
- 6171 Hesby Way Sacramento, CA$160K321,134
- 6241 Goodview Way Sacramento, CA$151K31.51,031
- 6227 Bamford Dr Sacramento, CA$195K421,337
- 6100 Hesby Way Sacramento, CA$190K421,711
- 6131 Bamford Dr Sacramento, CA$183K421,485
- 6239 Bamford Dr Sacramento, CA$159K321,185
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.