6250 Hollywood Blvd UNIT 14F, Los Angeles, CA 900282 beds, 3 baths, 2,230 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 2009
- 122 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $2,210
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Price/sqft: $1,027
- MLS #: 14752443
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- View: City
- Private residential-only 24-hour valet + concierge service, rooftop pool with stunning views
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 143
- Floor size: 2,230 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 5546029196
- Unit floor #: 14
- Zillow Home ID: 111918869
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6250 Hollywood Boulevard UNIT 14F
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.7% less than in Los Angeles, and 57.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hollywood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood home values.
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292