- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6250 Woosley Dr, San Jose, CA 951234 beds, 2 baths, 1,820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $509,000
- Price/sqft: $280
- Parking: 462 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,820 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Lot depth: 109
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 68932048
- Zillow Home ID: 19822749
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6250 Woosley Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Santa Teresa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.2% higher than in San Jose, and 62.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Santa Teresa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Teresa home values.
- 6254 Woosley Dr San Jose, CA$791K42.52,186
- 6242 Woosley Dr San Jose, CA$642K321,203
- 6258 Woosley Dr San Jose, CA$668K421,475
- 6234 Woosley Dr San Jose, CA$738K42.52,186
- 6237 Solomon Ct San Jose, CA$660K31.51,120
- 6233 Solomon Ct San Jose, CA$784K42.52,186
- 6241 Solomon Ct San Jose, CA$749K331,735
- 6262 Woosley Dr San Jose, CA$696K421,475
- 6226 Woosley Dr San Jose, CA$741K531,951
- 6229 Solomon Ct San Jose, CA$743K421,812
- 402 Fieldcrest Dr San Jose, CA$822K432,186
- 401 Fieldcrest Dr San Jose, CA$753K42.52,186
- 6221 Solomon Ct San Jose, CA$646K321,541
- 6218 Woosley Dr San Jose, CA$792K42.52,368
- 6266 Woosley Dr San Jose, CA$785K532,397
- 399 Alric Dr San Jose, CA$714K421,475
- 6215 Solomon Ct San Jose, CA$659K421,475
- 6247 Solomon Ct San Jose, CA$874K432,632
- 403 Sautner Dr San Jose, CA$687K421,475
- 404 Fieldcrest Dr San Jose, CA$657K421,475
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.