6251 Skyview Cir, Memphis, TN 381353 beds, 2 baths, 2,017 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $98,000
- Price/sqft: $49
- Parking: 0 space
- Bedroom, Full Bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,017 sqft
- Lot depth: 178
- Lot width: 76
- Parcel #: B0157S E00024
- Zillow Home ID: 42300563
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6251 Skyview Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 38135 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 47.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 103.8% higher than in Bartlett, and 137.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 38135 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bartlett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 38135 home values.
- 6245 Skyview Cir Memphis, TN$120K321,432
- 6259 Skyview Cir Memphis, TN$158K421,889
- 6237 Skyview Cir Memphis, TN$134K321,540
- 6250 Skyview Cir Memphis, TN$91K321,559
- 6265 Skyview Cir Memphis, TN$110K321,349
- 6260 Skyview Cir Memphis, TN$121K321,512
- 6242 Skyview Cir Memphis, TN$131K321,740
- 6268 Skyview Cir Memphis, TN$135K321,992
- 6229 Skyview Cir Memphis, TN$160K322,296
- 6234 Skyview Cir Memphis, TN$157K532,222
- 6269 Skyview Cir Memphis, TN$113K321,400
- 3442 Morning Light Dr Bartlett, TN$119K321,508
- 3438 Morning Light Dr Bartlett, TN$128K32.51,718
- 3446 Morning Light Dr Bartlett, TN$136K321,970
- 6272 Skyview Cir Memphis, TN$180K321,961
- 3414 Starway Dr Memphis, TN$160K322,169
- 3434 Morning Light Dr Bartlett, TN$94K321,745
- 6221 Skyview Cir Memphis, TN$157K322,222
- 6273 Skyview Cir Memphis, TN$91K321,586
- 6272 Yale Rd Memphis, TN$144K322,049
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292