- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6251 Toyota Dr, Jacksonville, FL 322444 beds, 2 baths, 1,573 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,594 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2006 for $133,900
- Parking: 514 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,573 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 0151922122
- Zillow Home ID: 44421658
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6251 Toyota Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Jacksonville Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.4% greater than in Jacksonville, and 329.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Jacksonville Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jacksonville Heights home values.
- 6241 Toyota Dr Jacksonville, FL$61K31.51,416
- 6263 Toyota Dr Jacksonville, FL$96K321,663
- 8117 Coleridge Ct Jacksonville, FL$84K321,208
- 8111 Coleridge Ct Jacksonville, FL$65K321,208
- 8123 Coleridge Ct Jacksonville, FL$60K321,208
- 6235 Toyota Dr Jacksonville, FL$59K321,208
- 6252 Toyota Dr Jacksonville, FL$104K421,576
- 6281 Toyota Dr Jacksonville, FL$82K321,572
- 6262 Toyota Dr Jacksonville, FL$110K421,876
- 6230 Toyota Dr Jacksonville, FL$66K321,208
- 8105 Coleridge Ct Jacksonville, FL$55K31.51,104
- 8131 Coleridge Ct Jacksonville, FL$84K322,087
- 6274 Toyota Dr Jacksonville, FL$86K321,352
- 6229 Toyota Dr Jacksonville, FL$90K321,404
- 8110 Chaucer Ct Jacksonville, FL$101K421,576
- 8116 Coleridge Ct Jacksonville, FL$103K321,576
- 8104 Chaucer Ct Jacksonville, FL$88K322,019
- 8116 Chaucer Ct Jacksonville, FL$69K321,204
- 8110 Coleridge Ct Jacksonville, FL$103K421,573
- 8122 Coleridge Ct Jacksonville, FL$101K321,665
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.