6251 Twin Oaks Cir # 7, Dallas, TX 752403 beds, 3 baths, 2,896 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,499 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2014
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,896 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 007435000C0020000
- Zillow Home ID: 96531054
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6251 Twin Oaks Cir # 7
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Far North, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.7% lower than in Dallas, and 47.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Far North home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6247 Twin Oaks Cir # 7 Dallas, TX$322K32.52,648
- 13031 Hughes Ln Dallas, TX$489K343,444
- 6254 Twin Oaks Cir Dallas, TX$267K322,136
- 6250 Twin Oaks Cir Dallas, TX$324K32.52,720
- 6239 Twin Oaks Cir Dallas, TX$330K32.52,815
- 6246 Twin Oaks Cir Dallas, TX$293K32.52,558
- 13238 Copenhill Rd Dallas, TX$336K322,403
- 6251 Twin Oaks Cir Dallas, TX$352K32.52,896
- 900002 Hughes Ln Dallas, TX--------
- 6242 Twin Oaks Cir Dallas, TX$297K32.52,603
- 6235 Twin Oaks Cir Dallas, TX$285K122,221
- 13032 Hughes Ln Dallas, TX$455K33.52,859
- 13028 Hughes Ln Dallas, TX$441K333,156
- 6238 Twin Oaks Cir Dallas, TX$284K22.52,192
- 6231 Twin Oaks Cir Dallas, TX$289K32.52,215
- 13230 Copenhill Rd Dallas, TX$645K334,100
- 13036 Hughes Ln Dallas, TX$583K--34,327
- 13000 Hughes Ln Dallas, TX$380K--33,808
- 13024 Hughes Ln Dallas, TX--------
- 6103 Twin Oaks Cir Dallas, TX$278K22.52,042
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!