- Lot: 9,387 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 551 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,200 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $340
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $110
- MLS #: M5841947
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ USDA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Builder, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Utilities \ Sprinkler Meter, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Property Description \ One Story, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Last Status \ Photo Required, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Underground, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Exterior Features \ Hurricane Shutters, Appliances Included \ Freezer, Office Primary Board ID \ Sarasota, Utilities \ Fiber Optics
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,633 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 673111059
- Zillow Home ID: 97299097
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $160-235K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34221 home values will rise 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.7% rise for Palmetto as a whole. Among 34221 homes, this home is 25.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 18.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34221, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% less than in Palmetto, and 189.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 34221 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palmetto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34221 home values.
|6250 35th Ave E Palmetto, FL||$191K||3||2||1,767|
|6369 35th Avenue Cir E Palmetto, FL||$192K||3||2||1,767|
|6246 35th Ave E Palmetto, FL||$210K||3||2||1,802|
|6253 35th Ave E Palmetto, FL||$185K||3||2||1,693|
|6249 35th Ave E Palmetto, FL||$204K||3||2||1,931|
|3412 63rd St E Palmetto, FL||$194K||3||2||1,838|
|6365 35th Avenue Cir E Palmetto, FL||$193K||3||2||1,817|
|6245 35th Ave E Palmetto, FL||$183K||4||2||1,693|
|6242 35th Ave E Palmetto, FL||$197K||3||2||1,765|
|3408 63rd St E Palmetto, FL||$199K||3||2||1,767|
|6710 36th Ave E LOT 133 Palmetto, FL||$78K||2||2||1,344|
|6710 Ellenton Gillette Rd LOT 253 Palmetto, FL||$157K||--||--||--|
|6241 35th Ave E Palmetto, FL||$190K||3||2||1,775|
|6248 34th Pl E Palmetto, FL||$219K||4||2||2,060|
|6350 35th Avenue Cir E Palmetto, FL||$226K||3||3||2,029|
|6361 35th Avenue Cir E Palmetto, FL||$205K||3||2||1,808|
|6710 36th Ave E LOT 129 Palmetto, FL||$59K||--||1||1,056|
|6244 34th Pl E Palmetto, FL||$182K||3||2||1,693|
|6238 35th Ave E Palmetto, FL||$212K||4||2||2,011|
|6319 35th Ave E Palmetto, FL||$259K||3||3||1,986|
Nearby Schools in Palmetto
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!