- Lot: 8,032 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $1,125,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $537
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- RV Parking
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Bay Window, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Laminate, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Heated - No, Pool \ In Ground Concrete, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,096 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 103
- Lot width: 78
- Parcel #: 57730010
- Zillow Home ID: 19763447
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.0-1.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts Almaden Valley home values will rise 4.9% next year, compared to a 3.9% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Almaden Valley homes, this home is valued 5.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Almaden Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.4% less than in San Jose, and 25.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Almaden Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Almaden Valley home values.
|6260 Firefly Dr San Jose, CA||$999K||4||2||1,840|
|6248 Firefly Dr San Jose, CA||$970K||4||2||1,842|
|6209 Mcabee Rd San Jose, CA||$1.11M||3||2.5||2,283|
|6279 Mcabee Rd San Jose, CA||$1.06M||3||2.5||2,370|
|6281 Mcabee Rd San Jose, CA||$1.01M||3||3||2,183|
|6266 Firefly Dr San Jose, CA||$969K||4||2||1,840|
|6242 Firefly Dr San Jose, CA||$902K||3||2||1,534|
|6283 Mcabee Rd San Jose, CA||$992K||3||2.5||2,204|
|6207 Mcabee Rd San Jose, CA||$1.08M||3||2.5||2,243|
|1252 Butterfly Dr San Jose, CA||$1.04M||3||2||1,534|
|1317 Deb Ct San Jose, CA||$1.12M||4||3||2,286|
|6272 Firefly Dr San Jose, CA||$999K||4||2||1,840|
|6236 Firefly Dr San Jose, CA||$973K||4||2||1,840|
|6245 Mcabee Rd San Jose, CA||$1.21M||4||2.5||2,408|
|6261 Desert Flame Dr San Jose, CA||$1.22M||4||2||1,840|
|1321 Deb Ct San Jose, CA||$994K||4||2||1,843|
|6205 Mcabee Rd San Jose, CA||$1.14M||3||2.5||2,262|
|1254 Butterfly Dr San Jose, CA||$1.37M||4||2||2,218|
|1313 Deb Ct San Jose, CA||$1.1M||5||3||2,386|
|6278 Firefly Dr San Jose, CA||$1.21M||5||3||2,358|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!