6256 Bellwood Dr, Maple Falls, WA 982667,840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Last sold: Nov 1999 for $9,500
- Unfinished basement
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None,Bank/REO Owned \ N,Electricity \ On Property,Form 17 \ Provided,Gas \ Not Available,General Zoning Class \ Residential,Improvements \ Cable TV Available,Improvements \ Outbuilding(s),Lot Details \ Corner Lot,Lot Details \ Cul-de-sac,Lot Details \ Paved Street,Possession \ Closing,Potential Terms \ Cash Out,Potential Terms \ Conventional,Preliminary title ordered \ N,Property type \ VACL,Reports/Docs Compltd \ Septic ""As Built"",Restrictions \ NO Manufacturd Homes,Road Information \ Paved,Senior exemption \ N,Septic system installed \ Y,Sewer \ Not Available,Show map link \ Y,Soils feasability available \ N,Status \ A,View \ Territorial,Water \ Not Available,
- Parcel #: 4005152532050000
- Zillow Home ID: 23659077
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6256 Bellwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98266, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.1% higher than in Maple Falls, and 71.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98266 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Maple Falls.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98266 home values.
Nearby Schools in Maple Falls
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292