This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $165-220K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
Located near Universal Studios, Valencia State College, shopping, restaurants, wallmart and more. The Vistas at Stonebridge Commons is an upscale gated community with a large clubhouse and fitness center, beautiful pool with cabana, tennis courts, sport court, and many trails.
Better move quickly, as this nice and conveniently located Condo will not last long!
- Baths: 2 full, 1 half
- Lot: 980 sqft
- Built in 2005
- All time views: 2,654
- HOA Fee: $260/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2006 for $317,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Hot Water Electric
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Range
- Architectural Style: Townhouse
- Exterior Construction: Block
- Financing Available: Cash
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Floor Covering: Carpet
- Foundation: Slab
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- HOA Common Assn: Required
- Housing For Older Persons: A
- Smoke Alarm(S)
- Maintenance Includes: Pest Control
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Pool: Community
- Property Type: Residential
- Roof: Shingle
- Showing Time: View Instructions
- Special Sale Provision: None
- Status: Active
- Utilities: Electric
- Square Foot Source: Public Records
- Property Description: Two Story
- Special Listing Type: Other
- Garage Carport: 1 Car Garage
- HOA Payment Schedule: Monthly
- Utilities: Public Sewer
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Utilities: City Water
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Location: Corner Lot
- Floor Covering: Laminate
- Last Change Type: New Listing
- Utilities: Sprinkler Recycled
- Deck Screened
- Office Primary Board ID: Osceola
- Last Status: Incomplete
- Maintenance Includes: Recreational Facilities
- Maintenance Includes: Tennis Courts
- Listing Type: Exclusive Agency
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,682 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 012328821112101
- Zillow Home ID: 71072546
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Neighborhood: Metro West
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Metro West market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 49.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 92.2% greater than in Orlando, and 625.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Metro West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!