6259 Mahan Dr, San Jose, CA 951234 beds, 2 baths, 1,412 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $610,000
- Price/sqft: $432
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 532 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,412 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 68943004
- Zillow Home ID: 19823427
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6259 Mahan Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Santa Teresa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% less than in San Jose, and 13.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Santa Teresa home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Teresa home values.
- 6257 Mahan Dr San Jose, CA$655K321,363
- 6261 Mahan Dr San Jose, CA$608K321,143
- 6255 Mahan Dr San Jose, CA$561K21962
- 6263 Mahan Dr San Jose, CA$670K421,562
- 6224 Dunn Ave San Jose, CA$695K321,668
- 6218 Dunn Ave San Jose, CA$731K432,016
- 6232 Dunn Ave San Jose, CA$675K321,624
- 6212 Dunn Ave San Jose, CA$738K432,016
- 6265 Mahan Dr San Jose, CA$718K542,084
- 6253 Mahan Dr San Jose, CA$670K421,380
- 6242 Dunn Ave San Jose, CA$684K321,668
- 6260 Mahan Dr San Jose, CA$627K321,143
- 6258 Mahan Dr San Jose, CA$861K421,562
- 6206 Dunn Ave San Jose, CA$818K422,217
- 6262 Mahan Dr San Jose, CA$690K421,437
- 6256 Mahan Dr San Jose, CA$690K421,412
- 6267 Mahan Dr San Jose, CA$667K421,412
- 6254 Mahan Dr San Jose, CA$682K321,359
- 6264 Mahan Dr San Jose, CA$694K421,412
- 6246 Dunn Ave San Jose, CA$706K421,967
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.