626 Countrywood Way, Sapulpa, OK 740665 beds, 4 baths, 4,053 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $260,000
- Price/sqft: $64
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 921 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,053 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 108000002000021000
- Zillow Home ID: 21774722
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 626 Countrywood Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74066 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 29% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 400% higher than in Sapulpa, and 41.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74066 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sapulpa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74066 home values.
- 620 Countrywood Way Sapulpa, OK$240K323,216
- 636 Countrywood Way Sapulpa, OK$271K32.52,835
- 614 Countrywood Way Sapulpa, OK$270K42.52,822
- 644 Countrywood Way Sapulpa, OK$286K432,904
- Countrywood Way Sapulpa, OK$270K42.52,822
- 539 Pioneer Rd Sapulpa, OK$257K42.52,670
- 637 Countrywood Way Sapulpa, OK$381K32.53,578
- 527 Pioneer Rd Sapulpa, OK$291K43.52,932
- 603 Pioneer Rd Sapulpa, OK$241K42.52,943
- 606 Countrywood Way Sapulpa, OK$221K32.52,100
- 621 Countrywood Way Sapulpa, OK$338K53.53,978
- 708 Countrywood Way Sapulpa, OK$342K434,275
- 521 Pioneer Rd Sapulpa, OK$216K32.52,403
- 611 Pioneer Rd Sapulpa, OK$204K42.52,490
- 615 Countrywood Way Sapulpa, OK$288K333,336
- 711 Countrywood Way Sapulpa, OK$471K476,405
- 716 Countrywood Way Sapulpa, OK$287K532,836
- 515 Pioneer Rd Sapulpa, OK$384K33.54,275
- 534 Countrywood Way Sapulpa, OK$210K322,769
- 619 Pioneer Rd Sapulpa, OK$213K322,547
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.