626 Glen Oak St, Dubuque, IA 520014 beds, 2 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $146,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 360 sqft
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Lot depth: 154
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1026236005
- Zillow Home ID: 50169577
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 626 Glen Oak Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 52001, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.8% greater than in Dubuque, and 21.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 52001 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dubuque.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52001 home values.
- 694 Glen Oak St Dubuque, IA$79K21.5858
- 530 Glen Oak St Dubuque, IA$97K21959
- 722 Glen Oak St Dubuque, IA$127K422,290
- 782 Glen Oak St Dubuque, IA$140K422,378
- 1281 W 5th St Dubuque, IA$99K311,317
- 1289 W 5th St Dubuque, IA$102K311,328
- 1265 W 5th St Dubuque, IA$98K41.5962
- 1293 W 5th St Dubuque, IA$102K421,728
- 794 Glen Oak St Dubuque, IA$80K521,784
- 633 N Booth St Dubuque, IA$109K31.51,738
- 593 N Booth St Dubuque, IA$65K311,218
- 691 N Booth St Dubuque, IA$90K311,056
- 543 N Booth St Dubuque, IA$109K311,592
- 1315 W 5th St Dubuque, IA$113K321,317
- 791 Glen Oak St Dubuque, IA$76K321,648
- 743 N Booth St Dubuque, IA$85K31.51,296
- 627 Glen Oak St Dubuque, IA$98K321,392
- 535 N Booth St Dubuque, IA$78K21672
- W 5th St Dubuque, IA$99K311,317
- 727 Glen Oak St Dubuque, IA$151K422,966
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.