626 NW 85th St, Seattle, WA 981172 beds, 1 bath, 1,010 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $282
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Other
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,010 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0946000295
- Zillow Home ID: 48697380
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 626 Nw 85th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Greenwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 21.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14% less than in Seattle, and 35.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Greenwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenwood home values.
- 622 NW 85th St Seattle, WA$410K211,010
- 632 NW 85th St Seattle, WA$395K31.51,180
- 627 NW 86th St Seattle, WA$370K11.51,140
- 605 NW 85th St Seattle, WA$357K------
- 603 NW 85th St # B Seattle, WA$393K22.51,280
- 621 NW 86th St Seattle, WA$360K111,080
- 631 NW 86th St Seattle, WA$339K21.51,100
- 616 NW 85th St # B Seattle, WA$388K31.51,297
- 634 NW 85th St Seattle, WA$814K953,940
- 631 NW 85th St Seattle, WA$333K11680
- 616 NW 85th St # A Seattle, WA$379K231,269
- 614 NW 85th St # A Seattle, WA$375K33.51,550
- 614A NW 85th St Seattle, WA$257K341,367
- 629 NW 85th St Seattle, WA$411K21920
- 633 NW 85th St APT 102 Seattle, WA$152K11660
- 617 NW 86th St Seattle, WA$338K21890
- 633 NW 85th St APT 301 Seattle, WA$291K21.75840
- 633 NW 85th St Seattle, WA$523K11683
- 633 NW 85th St APT 101 Seattle, WA$272K21.75840
- 633 NW 85th St APT 201 Seattle, WA$274K21.75840
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.