626 W 136th StAPT 12, New York, NY 10031
For Sale: $275,000
Price Cut (Oct 31): -$15,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow180
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- MLS #1204793
- Zillow Home ID2112169810
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$308,762||$207K – $491K||-$35,339||$298||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,949/mo||$2.3K – $3.9K/mo||-$89||$2.85||12/16/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Hamilton Heights home values will increase 9.5% next year, compared to a 3.1% rise for New York as a whole. Among Hamilton Heights homes, this home is 51.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 53.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hamilton Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1045.5% higher than in New York, and 43.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hamilton Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hamilton Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 626 W 136th Street APT 12
- Apt 10--1----
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- A Philip Randolph Campus High (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- Mott Hall High (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- Harlem Renaissence High (assigned) 9-12 1.3 mi
- Choir Academy of Harlem (assigned) 6-12 1.4 mi
- Middle School 326 Writers Today & Leade... (assigned) 6-8 1.5 mi
- Gregorio Luperon High School for Scienc... (assigned) 9-12 1.5 mi
- Middle School 328 Manhattan Middle Scho... (assigned) 6-8 1.5 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005