6262 Highland Ave, Richmond, CA 948057 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,602 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,225 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1953
- Last sold: Mar 1992 for $259,545
- Parking: 2 spaces, 552 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,602 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Parcel #: 5210310024
- Zillow Home ID: 18539162
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6262 Highland Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Richmond market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 43% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 181.6% greater than in San Francisco Metro, and 59.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Richmond home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond home values.
- 6262 Highland Ave Richmond, CA$661K723,602
- 6262 Highland Ave Richmond, CA$628K7----
- 6258 Highland Ave Richmond, CA$496K322,047
- 6266 Highland Ave Richmond, CA$426K62952
- 6241 Plymouth Ave Richmond, CA$389K11855
- 6239 Plymouth Ave Richmond, CA$455K311,537
- 6256 Highland Ave Richmond, CA$428K311,050
- 6247 Plymouth Ave Richmond, CA$417K21975
- 6259 Highland Ave Richmond, CA$409K31.51,264
- 6235 Plymouth Ave Richmond, CA$494K32.51,591
- 6251 Plymouth Ave Richmond, CA$519K421,959
- 6233 Plymouth Ave Richmond, CA$468K21.51,734
- 1617 Nome St Richmond, CA$461K321,498
- 6259 Plymouth Ave Richmond, CA$363K21808
- 6263 Highland Ave Richmond, CA$412K321,212
- 6253 Highland Ave Richmond, CA$337K21643
- 6265 Highland Ave Richmond, CA$500K321,602
- 6252 Highland Ave Richmond, CA$443K31.51,702
- 6225 Plymouth Ave Richmond, CA$461K321,776
- 6273 Highland Ave Richmond, CA$672K53.52,252
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.