6265 Itaska St, Saint Louis, MO 631094 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,666 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 62210002650
- Zillow Home ID: 3025375
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6265 Itaska Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In St. Louis Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 92.8% lower than in Saint Louis, and 82.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help St. Louis Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6259 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$461K--22,618
- 6269 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$371K--32,030
- 6255 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$391K--22,740
- 6264 Nottingham Ave Saint Louis, MO$319K--21,288
- 6272 Nottingham Ave St Louis, MO$252K--32,019
- 6256 Nottingham Ave Saint Louis, MO$624K2110,690
- 6249 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$373K--2.52,280
- 4930 Tamm Ave Saint Louis, MO$403K432,054
- 6270 Nottingham Ave Saint Louis, MO$221K--22,019
- 6262 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$321K--1.52,356
- 4924 Tamm Ave Saint Louis, MO$381K--2.52,340
- 4936 Tamm Ave Saint Louis, MO$402K--2.52,054
- 6258 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$336K--1.52,096
- 6270 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$354K42.51,872
- 4918 Tamm Ave Saint Louis, MO$466K--3.52,604
- 6252 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$313K--1.52,046
- 6252 Nottingham Ave Saint Louis, MO$329K--23,136
- 4912 Tamm Ave Saint Louis, MO$402K--2.51,842
- 6245 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$391K--4.52,776
- 6248 Nottingham Ave Saint Louis, MO$277K--22,556
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.