This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Views: 3,734 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2000 for $195,000
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Yearly, Bedroom Description \ At Least 1 Bedroom Ground Level, Bedroom Description \ Entry Level, Bedroom Description \ Master Bedroom Ground Level, Board Identifier \ Miami Board of Realtors, Cable Available \ Yes, Construction Type \ Cbs Construction, Construction Type \ Concrete Block Construction, Cooling Description \ Ceiling Fans, Cooling Description \ Central Cooling, Design \ Detached, Design Description \ One Story, Design Description \ Other, Dining Description \ Formal Dining, Equipment/Appliances \ Automatic Garage Door Opener, Equipment/Appliances \ Circuit Breaker, Equipment/Appliances \ Dryer, Equipment/Appliances \ Electric Range, Equipment/Appliances \ Electric Water Heater, Equipment/Appliances \ Microwave, Equipment/Appliances \ Refrigerator, Equipment/Appliances \ Washer, Exterior Features \ Exterior Lighting, Exterior Features \ Fence, Exterior Features \ Fruit Trees, Exterior Features \ Hurricane Shutters, Exterior Features \ Patio, Floor Description \ Terrazzo Floors, Floor Description \ Tile Floors, Folio Number \ 04-20-36-008-0551, Front Exposure \ West, Furnished Info (List) \ Unfurnished, Garage Description \ Attached, Heating Description \ Central Heat, Interior Features \ Closet Cabinetry, Interior Features \ First Floor Entry, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Less Than 1/4 Acre Lot, Master Bathroom Description \ Combination Tub & Shower, Membership Purch Rqd \ No, Municipal Code \ 4, Parking Description \ Driveway, Pet Restrictions \ Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Pool \ Yes, Pool Description \ Below Ground Pool, Property Type \ Single Family, Restrictions \ Ok To Lease, Restrictions \ Other Restrictions, Roof Description \ Shingle Roof, Rooms Description \ Family Room, Rooms Description \ Florida Room, Rooms Description \ Workshop, Section \ 36, Sewer Description \ Municipal Sewer, Spa \ No, Sprinkler Description \ City Sprinkler System, Status \ Active-Available, Style \ WF/Pool/Ocean Access, Subdivision Information \ Other Subdivision - See Remarks, Subdivision Name \ 36 52 40, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects No Homestead Tax, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects Other Tax Exemption, Terms Considered \ All Cash, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Terms Considered \ Fha, Terms Considered \ Va, Type of Association \ Homeowners, Type of Association \ Other, Type of Property \ Single, View \ Lake, Water Access \ Deeded Beach Access, Water Access \ Other, Water Description \ Municipal Water, Waterfront Description \ Lake Access, Waterfront Description \ Lake Front, Waterfront Property (Y/N) \ Yes, Windows/Treatment \ Blinds/Shades, Year Built Description \ Resale
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,150 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 0420360080551
- Zillow Home ID: 43942134
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $248-375K.
Market guideZillow predicts 33012 home values will increase 4.6% next year, compared to a 2.3% rise for Hialeah as a whole. Among 33012 homes, this home is valued 203.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 70.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33012, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.9% greater than in Hialeah, and 208.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33012 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hialeah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33012 home values.
|6235 W 8th Ave Hialeah, FL||$384K||3||2||2,246|
|6295 W 8th Ave Hialeah, FL||$414K||3||2||2,560|
|6205 W 8th Ave Hialeah, FL||$334K||4||2||1,723|
|6305 W 8th Ave Hialeah, FL||$347K||3||2||1,938|
|6195 W 8th Ave Hialeah, FL||$418K||4||3||2,560|
|6335 W 8th Ave Hialeah, FL||$441K||6||4||3,127|
|6340 W 8th Ave Hialeah, FL||$302K||3||2||1,552|
|6165 W 8th Ave Hialeah, FL||$290K||3||2||1,449|
|6365 W 8th Ave Hialeah, FL||$340K||3||2||1,771|
|6360 W 8th Ave Hialeah, FL||$367K||4||3||2,448|
|6135 W 8th Ave Hialeah, FL||$326K||3||2||1,733|
|6395 W 8th Ave Hialeah, FL||$373K||3||2||2,064|
|6320 W 8th Ave Hialeah, FL||$287K||3||2||1,425|
|6280 W 8th Ave Hialeah, FL||$324K||3||2||1,748|
|6260 W 8th Ave Hialeah, FL||$469K||3||3||3,468|
|6380 W 8th Ave Hialeah, FL||$312K||3||2||1,586|
|6240 W 8th Ave Hialeah, FL||$392K||3||2||2,208|
|6105 W 8th Ave Hialeah, FL||$404K||3||2||2,741|
|6417 W 8th Ave Hialeah, FL||$376K||3||2||1,991|
|6220 W 8th Ave Hialeah, FL||$385K||3||2||2,111|
Nearby Schools in Hialeah
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!