- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 125 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,594 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $27,870
- Price/sqft: $77
- MLS #: 101260
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Security System
- # Stories \ Single Story, Construction \ Brick\Veneer, Floors \ Tile, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fans, Utility Rm Type \ Separate, Exterior Features \ Termite Bonded, Porch Type \ Open Patio, Pool \ None, HOA Amenities \ None, Parking \ 1 Car, Roof \ Architectural Shingles, Heating \ Heat Pump, Cooling \ Heat Pump, Floors \ Carpet, Windows \ Thermopane, Interior Features \ Insulated, Interior Features \ Fireplace, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Electric Stove, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Laundry Rm Type \ Room, Laundry Rm Type \ In House, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Security System, Sewer \ Septic System, Porch Type \ Front, Porch Type \ Rear, Parking \ Garage, Road \ Paved, Utility Rm Type \ Workshop, Floors \ Laminate, Water \ Private Well, Porch Type \ Screened, Construction \ Vinyl Siding, Appliances \ Water Softener Owned, Interior Features \ Wood Blinds\Shutters, Appliances \ Separate Ice Maker
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,891 sqft
- Parcel #: 0240-055B
- Zillow Home ID: 76509486
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $270K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31636 home values will fall 1% next year, compared to a 2% fall for Valdosta as a whole. Among 31636 homes, this home is 117.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 1.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31636, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 586.7% higher than in Valdosta, and 1.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31636 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Valdosta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31636 home values.
|6193 Glenn Rd Lake Park, GA||$60K||--||1||1,064|
|6325 Glenn Rd Lake Park, GA||$54K||3||2||960|
|6196 Glenn Rd Lake Park, GA||$73K||3||2||1,488|
|6192 Glenn Rd Valdosta, GA||$47K||--||1||616|
|6321 Glenn Rd Lake Park, GA||$166K||--||2||2,016|
|6186 Glenn Rd Valdosta, GA||$49K||3||2||960|
|6178 Glenn Rd Valdosta, GA||$52K||--||1||1,120|
|6129 Glenn Rd Valdosta, GA||$84K||3||2||1,792|
|6156 Glenn Rd Valdosta, GA||$53K||3||2||1,152|
|6280 Glenn Rd Lake Park, GA||$150K||--||2||2,266|
|6146 Baywood Dr Valdosta, GA||$58K||3||2||1,344|
|6145 Baywood Dr Valdosta, GA||$87K||3||2||2,016|
|6142 Baywood Dr Valdosta, GA||$73K||3||2||1,904|
|6128 Glenn Rd Valdosta, GA||$55K||--||1||979|
|6138 Baywood Dr Valdosta, GA||$63K||--||2||1,224|
|6139 Pinewood Dr E Valdosta, GA||$47K||2||2||784|
|6141 Baywood Dr Valdosta, GA||$90K||3||2||2,128|
|6134 Baywood Dr Valdosta, GA||$72K||4||2||1,680|
|6203 Grand Pine Dr Valdosta, GA||$48K||--||1||792|
|6084 Glenn Rd Valdosta, GA||$68K||3||2||1,568|
Nearby Schools in Valdosta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!