This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.62 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Views: 723 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $28,875
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- Car Shelter Desc \ 1 CPT, Car Shelter Desc \ 2 GAR, Car Shelter Desc \ ATTACHED, Car Shelter Desc \ DETACHED, Category \ Residential, Construction \ BRICK, Cooling \ CENTRAL, Dining \ FORMAL, Dining \ INFORMAL, Dining \ SEPARATE, Energy \ DOUBLE PANES, Exterior \ PATIO, Exterior \ STORAGE BLDG, Fireplace \ WOODBURN, Floors \ BRICK, Floors \ HARDWOOD, Floors \ TILE, Heating \ CENTRAL, InFile \ LEADBASE, InFile \ SELL DISC, Listing Status \ Active, Porch \ BACK, Porch \ FRONT, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Style \ RANCH, Terms-Offered \ CASH, Terms-Offered \ CONVENTIONAL, Terms-Offered \ FHA, Terms-Offered \ VA, Utilities \ ELECTRIC, Utilities \ NATURAL GAS
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,189 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: R022802043000019
- Zillow Home ID: 88900977
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $90-143K.
Market guideZillow predicts Colonial Heights home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Mobile as a whole. Among Colonial Heights homes, this home is valued 58.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Colonial Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.9% higher than in Mobile, and 188.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Colonial Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mobile.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Colonial Heights home values.
|6271 Howells Ferry Rd Mobile, AL||$199K||3||2||3,286|
|1721 Tew Dr Mobile, AL||$66K||3||2||1,248|
|6262 Howells Ferry Rd Mobile, AL||$92K||3||2||1,270|
|1720 Thistlewaite Dr Mobile, AL||$83K||3||2||1,425|
|6300 Howells Ferry Rd Mobile, AL||$93K||--||2||1,270|
|6259 Howells Ferry Rd Mobile, AL||$87K||3||1||1,491|
|1804 Summer Place Dr E Mobile, AL||$91K||3||2||1,235|
|1717 Tew Dr Mobile, AL||$67K||3||1||1,134|
|6279 Howells Ferry Rd Mobile, AL||$118K||--||2||2,208|
|1716 Thistlewaite Dr Mobile, AL||$93K||3||2||1,218|
|6304 Howells Ferry Rd Mobile, AL||$91K||3||2||1,291|
|1728 Tew Dr Mobile, AL||$55K||2||1||912|
|1805 Summer Place Dr E Mobile, AL||$104K||--||2||1,417|
|1725 Thistlewaite Dr Mobile, AL||$131K||4||3||2,280|
|1808 Summer Place Dr E Mobile, AL||$107K||2||3||1,115|
|1724 Tew Dr Mobile, AL||$59K||3||1||925|
|6251 Howells Ferry Rd Mobile, AL||$91K||3||2||1,485|
|1855 Summer Place Dr W Mobile, AL||$77K||3||2||937|
|6308 Howells Ferry Rd Mobile, AL||$94K||3||2||1,315|
|1720 Tew Dr Mobile, AL||$60K||2||1||988|
Nearby Schools in Mobile
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!