- Lot: 1,006 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 33 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,686 all time views
- 19 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $285
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $210,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $123
- MLS #: T2749150
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- View: City
- Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Architectural Style \ Spanish\Mediterranean, Architectural Style \ Townhouse, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fees Required, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Description \ Townhouse 2-3 Floors, Property Style \ Townhouse, Property Type \ Residential, Special Listing Type \ Exclusion, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Location \ Balcony, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Last Change Type \ Pending, Location \ In City Limits, Pool \ None, Status \ Pending, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Last Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Sprinkler Meter, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Floor Covering \ Wood, Utilities \ City Water, Appliances Included \ Washer, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Water\Sewer, Roof \ Other, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Gutters \ Downspouts, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Appliances Included \ Wine\Bar Refrigerator, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Community Features \ Gated Community, Roof \ Tile, Maintenance Includes \ Roof, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Maintenance Includes \ Public Insurance
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 13
- Floor size: 1,707 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1171785754
- Zillow Home ID: 60145933
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $247-359K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Bon Air home values will increase 4.9% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among Bon Air homes, this home is 60.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 11.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bon Air, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.1% greater than in Tampa, and 341% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bon Air home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bon Air home values.
|625 Casabella Cir Tampa, FL||$311K||3||3||1,836|
|629 Casabella Cir Tampa, FL||$333K||3||3.5||1,836|
|623 Casabella Cir Tampa, FL||$308K||3||3.5||1,619|
|621 Casabella Cir Tampa, FL||$317K||3||3.5||1,836|
|603 Casabella Cir Tampa, FL||$310K||3||3.5||1,619|
|605 Casabella Cir Tampa, FL||$322K||3||4||1,836|
|601 Casabella Cir Tampa, FL||$323K||3||4||1,836|
|607 Casabella Cir Tampa, FL||$309K||3||3.5||1,619|
|608 S Matanzas Ave UNIT 4 Tampa, FL||$256K||2||2.5||1,339|
|609 Casabella Cir Tampa, FL||$336K||3||3.5||1,836|
|617 Casabella Cir Tampa, FL||$332K||3||3.5||1,836|
|615 Casabella Cir Tampa, FL||$306K||3||3.5||1,619|
|608 S Matanzas Ave UNIT 3 Tampa, FL||$268K||2||2.5||1,420|
|613 Casabella Cir Tampa, FL||$333K||3||3.5||1,836|
|608 S Matanzas Ave UNIT 5 Tampa, FL||$260K||2||2.5||1,448|
|602 S Matanzas Ave Tampa, FL||$480K||2||1||3,296|
|3119 W De Leon St # 17 Tampa, FL||$90K||1||1||540|
|3119 W De Leon St # 2 Tampa, FL||$90K||1||1||540|
|3119 W De Leon St UNIT 9 Tampa, FL||$90K||1||1||540|
|608 S Matanzas Ave UNIT 6 Tampa, FL||$259K||2||3||1,339|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!