627 Gail Ave, Temple Terrace, FL 336174 beds, 2 baths, 1,314 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Fully remodeled home will have wood laminate flooring in all common areas and carpet in all bedrooms. Kitchen will be fully remodeled with a modern design with white cabinets. The master bath will be fully remodeled. Remodeling will include a new roof.
Temple Terrace is highly desirable city to live in with great schools and great neighbors. Gail Ave is a cul-de-sac with virtually no traffic. Homes on these cul-de-sacs have more privacy and more of a neighborhood feel than those on the main streets.
This home feels much larger than 1,314 SF. Visit the home to see what we mean. The 4th bedroom can function as a den, home office, family room, or dining room.
The home is only 2 blocks from the community golf course. They are no HOA dues or CDD fees.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 360 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,314 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot depth: 104
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 1999270000
- Zillow Home ID: 45114705
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 627 Gail Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33617, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.4% higher than in Temple Terrace, and 340.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33617 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Temple Terrace.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33617 home values.
- 628 Holland Ave Temple Terrace, FL$155K321,457
- 629 Gail Ave Temple Terrace, FL$166K221,642
- 625 Gail Ave Temple Terrace, FL$154K321,935
- 628 Gail Ave Temple Terrace, FL$158K221,658
- 630 Holland Ave Temple Terrace, FL$165K32.51,866
- 626 Holland Ave Temple Terrace, FL$154K321,452
- 630 Gail Ave Temple Terrace, FL$160K321,619
- 626 Gail Ave Temple Terrace, FL$145K321,403
- 627 Belmont Ave Temple Terrace, FL$155K221,206
- 627 Holland Ave Temple Terrace, FL$157K321,572
- 507 Terrace Hill Dr Temple Terrace, FL$275K52.52,398
- 509 Terrace Hill Dr Temple Terrace, FL$272K42.52,433
- 509 Terrace Hill Dr Temple Terrace, FL$267K432,433
- 629 Belmont Ave Temple Terrace, FL$170K421,648
- 625 Belmont Ave Temple Terrace, FL$148K321,320
- 629 Holland Ave Temple Terrace, FL$150K321,554
- 625 Holland Ave Temple Terrace, FL$165K321,774
- 511 Terrace Hill Dr Temple Terrace, FL$185K421,803
- 505 Terrace Hill Dr Temple Terrace, FL$228K322,015
- 633 Gillette Ave Temple Terrace, FL$265K422,244
Nearby Schools in Temple Terrace
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292