627 Gail Ave, Temple Terrace, FL 33617
Sold on 11/18/13: $99,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,314 sq ft
- Lot:10,454 sqft
- Year Built:1960
- Last Sold:Nov 2013 for $99,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Fully remodeled home will have wood laminate flooring in all common areas and carpet in all bedrooms. Kitchen will be fully remodeled with a modern design with white cabinets. The master bath will be fully remodeled. Remodeling will include a new roof.
Temple Terrace is highly desirable city to live in with great schools and great neighbors. Gail Ave is a cul-de-sac with virtually no traffic. Homes on these cul-de-sacs have more privacy and more of a neighborhood feel than those on the main streets.
This home feels much larger than 1,314 SF. Visit the home to see what we mean. The 4th bedroom can function as a den, home office, family room, or dining room.
The home is only 2 blocks from the community golf course. They are no HOA dues or CDD fees.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Family room, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow113
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Cement concrete
- Garage Size360
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count8
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID45114705
- Last Remodel Year2014
- Lot Depth104
- Lot Width100
- Parcel #1999270000
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$138,616||$129K – $148K||+$9,183||$105||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,208/mo||$1.1K – $1.3K/mo||+$6||$0.92||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 33617 home values will increase 7.6% next year, compared to a 7.2% increase for Temple Terrace as a whole. Among 33617 homes, this home is valued 51.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33617 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 66.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.2% greater than in Temple Terrace, and 378% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33617 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Temple Terrace.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33617 home values.
Neighborhood for 627 Gail Avenue
- 628 Holland Ave Temple Terrace, FL$127K32.01,457
- 629 Gail Ave Temple Terrace, FL$156K22.01,642
- 625 Gail Ave Temple Terrace, FL$169K32.01,935
- 628 Gail Ave Temple Terrace, FL$153K22.01,658
- 630 Holland Ave Temple Terrace, FL$158K22.01,866
- 626 Holland Ave Temple Terrace, FL$138K32.01,452
- 630 Gail Ave Temple Terrace, FL$157K32.01,619
- 626 Gail Ave Temple Terrace, FL$132K32.01,403
- 627 Belmont Ave Temple Terrace, FL$120K22.01,206
- 627 Holland Ave Temple Terrace, FL$153K32.01,572
- 507 Terrace Hill Dr Temple Terrace, FL$259K52.52,398
- 509 Terrace Hill Dr Temple Terrace, FL$262K42.52,433
- 509 Terrace Hill Dr Temple Terrace, FL$261K43.02,433
- 629 Belmont Ave Temple Terrace, FL$155K42.01,648
- 625 Belmont Ave Temple Terrace, FL$133K32.01,320
- 629 Holland Ave Temple Terrace, FL$147K32.01,554
- 625 Holland Ave Temple Terrace, FL$160K32.01,774
- 511 Terrace Hill Dr Temple Terrace, FL$187K42.01,803
- 505 Terrace Hill Dr Temple Terrace, FL$226K32.02,015
- 633 Gillette Ave Temple Terrace, FL$223K42.02,244
Nearby Schools in Temple Terrace
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005