627 N Pennsylvania St APT E, Indianapolis, IN 462042 beds, 2 baths, 1,447 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
2 Bedrooms with spacious walk in closets, 2 full bathrooms. Washer and dryer in condo included. West windows overlooking American Legion Mall. Rear balcony off of master bedroom, assigned off-street parking space. Close to Mass Avenue, Old National Center, Monument Circle and Cultural Trail. Across street from Memorial Park green space.
New Carrier HVAC was installed in 2011.
For sale "as is."
- Built in 1910
- HOA Fee: $175
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Park
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 8
- Floor size: 1,447 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2106868791
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 627 N Pennsylvania Street APT E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46204 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.2% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 24% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46204 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46204 home values.
- 627 N Pennsylvania St APT C Indianapolis, IN$199K------
- 627 N Pennsylvania St # A Indianapolis, IN$166K--11,447
- 627 N Pennsylvania St APT D Indianapolis, IN$145K221,500
- 627 N Pennsylvania St # B Indianapolis, IN$137K--11,447
- 627 N Pennsylvania St # 1 Indianapolis, IN$138K221,447
- 627 N Pennsylvania St Indianapolis, IN$148K221,447
- 627 N Pennsylvania St APT G Indianapolis, IN$147K221,447
- 627 N Pennsylvania St APT H Indianapolis, IN$144K221,447
- 615 N Pennsylvania St Indianapolis, IN$242K1--3,286
- 611 N Pennsylvania St Indianapolis, IN$417K----18,204
- 725 N Pennsylvania St Indianapolis, IN$945K----20,244
- 643 Fort Wayne Ave APT B Indianapolis, IN$289K--21,800
- 643 Fort Wayne Ave # C Indianapolis, IN$140K----860
- 643 Fort Wayne Ave # E Indianapolis, IN$151K21960
- 643 Fort Wayne Ave # G Indianapolis, IN$154K----960
- 643 Fort Wayne Ave APT F Indianapolis, IN$127K----960
- 643 Fort Wayne Ave APT D Indianapolis, IN$154K321,785
- 643 Fort Wayne Ave APT H Indianapolis, IN$176K211,182
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.