627 Schwenksville Rd, Schwenksville, PA 194732 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,172 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.67 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1875
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $325,000
- Price/sqft: $150
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1000 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,172 sqft
- Lot width: 280
- Parcel #: 620001549009
- Zillow Home ID: 10061540
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 627 Schwenksville Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19473 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.6% greater than in Upper Salford Township, and 32.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19473 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Upper Salford Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19473 home values.
- 602 Heflin Rd Schwenksville, PA$413K42.52,518
- 659 Schwenksville Rd Schwenksville, PA$249K211,783
- 641 Heflin Rd Schwenksville, PA$213K322,113
- 579 Schwenksville Rd Schwenksville, PA$208K312,024
- 560 Schwenksville Rd Schwenksville, PA$258K42.51,248
- 575 Heflin Rd Schwenksville, PA$426K22.53,197
- 636 Heflin Rd Schwenksville, PA$299K321
- 542 Schwenksville Rd Schwenksville, PA$197K311,260
- 580 Heflin Rd Schwenksville, PA$537K32.52,806
- 563 Schwenksville Rd Schwenksville, PA$169K31.51,764
- 690 Larson Rd Schwenksville, PA$241K21.51,176
- 524 Schwenksville Rd Schwenksville, PA$271K311,269
- 515 Heflin Rd Schwenksville, PA$374K42.52,440
- 777 Schwenksville Rd Schwenksville, PA$182K211,108
- 498 Schwenksville Rd Schwenksville, PA$231K31.51,792
- 470 Schwenksville Rd Schwenksville, PA$299K321,482
- 821 Schwenksville Rd Schwenksville, PA$166K31.51,860
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!