627 Yorkshire Dr, Dekalb, IL 601153 beds, 3 baths, 1,874 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,148 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 63 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $230,050
- Price/sqft: $101
- MLS #: 08646558
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,874 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0822326011
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 68146125
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 627 Yorkshire Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60115 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 65.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.5% higher than in Dekalb, and 519.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60115 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dekalb.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60115 home values.
- 613 Yorkshire Dr Dekalb, IL$176K321,400
- 622 Yorkshire Dr Dekalb, IL$171K------
- 636 Yorkshire Dr Dekalb, IL$136K32.5--
- 635 Yorkshire Dr Dekalb, IL$180K32.5--
- 601 Yorkshire Dr Dekalb, IL$176K------
- 608 Yorkshire Dr Dekalb, IL$137K------
- 596 Yorkshire Dr Dekalb, IL$156K331,700
- 639 Yorkshire Dr Dekalb, IL$177K------
- 595 Yorkshire Dr Dekalb, IL$170K------
- 639 Wood St Dekalb, IL$182K------
- 650 Yorkshire Dr Dekalb, IL$182K42.52,000
- 611 Wood St Dekalb, IL$178K------
- 647 Yorkshire Dr Dekalb, IL$183K32.52,093
- 653 Yorkshire Dr Dekalb, IL$165K------
- 662 Yorkshire Dr Dekalb, IL$181K42--
- 599 Wood St Dekalb, IL$168K321,250
- 583 Yorkshire Ln Pingree Grove, IL$108K321,518
- 583 Yorkshire Dr Dekalb, IL$196K------
- 575 Wood St Dekalb, IL$181K32--
- 659 Yorkshire Dr Dekalb, IL$221K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!