6272 Saw Mill Dr, Noblesville, IN 460624 beds, 3 baths, 3,088 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2003
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,088 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 29-06-27-005-041.000-013
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 73217331
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6272 Saw Mill Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% lower than in Noblesville, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Noblesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46062 home values.
- 6260 Kerf Ln Noblesville, IN$253K42.52,674
- 6236 Saw Mill Dr Noblesville, IN$202K332,558
- 6248 Kerf Ln Noblesville, IN$216K42.52,449
- 6257 Saw Mill Dr Noblesville, IN$234K42.52,204
- 6249 Saw Mill Dr Noblesville, IN$193K433,108
- 6265 Saw Mill Dr Noblesville, IN$210K433,128
- 6228 Saw Mill Dr Noblesville, IN$257K42.52,544
- 6241 Saw Mill Dr Noblesville, IN$251K42.12,204
- 6273 Saw Mill Dr Noblesville, IN$220K42.52,058
- 6273 Saw Mill Dr Noblesville, IN$224K42.52,698
- 18826 Mill Grove Dr Noblesville, IN$230K433,028
- 18836 Mill Grove Dr Noblesville, IN$194K42.52,080
- 6239 Kerf Ln Noblesville, IN$239K42.52,561
- 6233 Saw Mill Dr Noblesville, IN$216K42.52,068
- 18816 Mill Grove Dr Noblesville, IN$203K42.52,068
- 6238 Kerf Ln Noblesville, IN$217K42.52,509
- 6281 Saw Mill Dr Noblesville, IN$228K42.52,344
- 18846 Mill Grove Dr Noblesville, IN$243K42.52,363
- 6214 Saw Mill Dr Noblesville, IN$243K42.53,000
- 18806 Mill Grove Dr Noblesville, IN$192K42.51,930
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!