- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
628 Cherry St, Denver, CO 802204 beds, 2 baths, 2,708 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $629,000
- Price/sqft: $232
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 1190 sqft
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces, 376 sqft
- Wet Bar
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,708 sqft
- Parcel #: 0606322009000
- Zillow Home ID: 13393721
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 628 Cherry Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.9% lower than in Denver, and 8.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Hale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hale home values.
- 636 Cherry St Denver, CO$433K221,152
- 620 Cherry St Denver, CO$552K231,703
- 640 Cherry St Denver, CO$420K32885
- 650 Cherry St Denver, CO$428K221,244
- 4615 E 6th Avenue Pkwy Denver, CO$681K232,033
- 635 Dexter St Denver, CO$563K422,450
- 633 Dexter St Denver, CO$356K21903
- 656 Cherry St Denver, CO$577K231,457
- 643 Dexter St Denver, CO$414K211,060
- 651 Dexter St Denver, CO$699K443,530
- 4675 E 6th Avenue Pkwy Denver, CO$759K443,101
- 660 Cherry St Denver, CO$1.18M554,610
- 631 Cherry St Denver, CO$608K331,490
- 4535 E 6th Avenue Pkwy Denver, CO$660K331,920
- 639 Cherry St Denver, CO$431K322,314
- 655 Dexter St Denver, CO$561K331,982
- 621 Cherry St Denver, CO$912K53.53,469
- 641 Cherry St Denver, CO$441K321,500
- 649 Cherry St Denver, CO$464K21.51,239
- 672 Cherry St Denver, CO$435K211,289
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.