628 Glenwood Isle, Alameda, CA 945013 beds, 3 baths, 2,174 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,298 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $825,000
- Price/sqft: $379
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,174 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 074 123504600
- Zillow Home ID: 24868095
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 628 Glenwood Isle
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94501, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.6% higher than in Alameda, and 9.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94501 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Alameda.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94501 home values.
- 624 Glenwood Isle Alameda, CA$808K321,819
- 632 Glenwood Isle Alameda, CA$882K422,060
- 620 Glenwood Isle Alameda, CA$803K321,602
- 633 Glenwood Isle Alameda, CA$920K533,046
- 616 Glenwood Isle Alameda, CA$883K321,883
- 629 Glenwood Isle Alameda, CA$856K42.52,049
- 625 Glenwood Isle Alameda, CA$868K32.52,519
- 612 Glenwood Isle Alameda, CA$839K321,715
- 621 Glenwood Isle Alameda, CA$790K421,734
- 617 Glenwood Isle Alameda, CA$809K421,900
- 608 Glenwood Isle Alameda, CA$926K422,227
- 2020 Clinton Ave Alameda, CA$1.06M322,505
- 2024 Clinton Ave Alameda, CA$799K331,571
- 2028 Clinton Ave Alameda, CA$929K332,135
- 613 Glenwood Isle Alameda, CA$768K321,698
- 2032 Clinton Ave Alameda, CA$872K322,310
- 2016 Clinton Ave Alameda, CA$718K221,493
- 609 Glenwood Isle Alameda, CA$918K322,092
- 2014 Clinton Ave Alameda, CA$1.19M744,175
- 604 Glenwood Isle Alameda, CA$885K432,377
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.