- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
628 Needle St, Phoenixville, PA 194602 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,832 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 950 sqft
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2007 for $240,000
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- In-ceiling audio system with IR control in 7 rooms, Cat5e and A/V hookups in 3 rooms, crown molding
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,832 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 1509 08380000
- Zillow Home ID: 67354479
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 628 Needle Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19460 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.3% less than in Phoenixville, and 52.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19460 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenixville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19460 home values.
- 630 Needle St Phoenixville, PA$227K22.51,832
- 629 Needle St Phoenixville, PA$228K22.51,488
- 626 Needle St Phoenixville, PA$239K32.51,968
- 631 Needle St Phoenixville, PA$225K42.51,488
- 632 Needle St Phoenixville, PA$242K32.51,968
- 627 Needle St Phoenixville, PA$228K22.51,640
- 633 Needle St Phoenixville, PA$227K22.51,640
- 634 Needle St Phoenixville, PA$244K32.51,968
- 624 Needle St Phoenixville, PA$243K331,968
- 623 Needle St Phoenixville, PA$226K32.51,708
- 625 Needle St Phoenixville, PA$226K32.52,088
- 621 Needle St Phoenixville, PA$226K22.51,640
- 623 Vanderslice St Phoenixville, PA$226K32.51,981
- 619 Vanderslice St Phoenixville, PA$228K32.51,640
- 622 Needle St Phoenixville, PA$258K331,968
- 635 Needle St Phoenixville, PA$226K32.51,708
- 620 Needle St Phoenixville, PA$242K32.51,968
- 654 Onward Ave Phoenixville, PA$249K32.51,968
- 607 Needle St Phoenixville, PA$200K22.51,500
- 652 Onward Ave Phoenixville, PA$240K32.51,968
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!