628 S 60th St, Milwaukee, WI 532142 beds, 1 bath, 11,243 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $600,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Guest parking, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 40
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 10
- Floor size: 11,243 sqft
- Parcel #: 0042199471001
- Zillow Home ID: 40475031
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 628 S 60th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Johnson's Woods, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.1% higher than in Milwaukee, and 201% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Johnson's Woods home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milwaukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Johnson's Woods home values.
- 638 S 60th St Milwaukee, WI$111K311,120
- 608 S 60th St Milwaukee, WI$81K21816
- 5919 W Main St Milwaukee, WI$134K321,491
- 602 S 60th St Milwaukee, WI$123K421,897
- 644 S 60th St Milwaukee, WI$206K813,198
- 5905 W Main St Milwaukee, WI$102K21964
- S 60th St Milwaukee, WI$104K311,017
- 617 S 60th St Milwaukee, WI$117K311,267
- 623-625 S 60th St Milwaukee, WI$84K421,965
- 613 S 60th St Milwaukee, WI$104K311,017
- 631 S 60th St Milwaukee, WI$62K211,131
- 5919-5921 W Siegfried Pl Milwaukee, WI$126K422,182
- 5925 W Siegfried Pl Milwaukee, WI$77K31912
- 633 S 60th St Milwaukee, WI$79K21630
- 609 S 60th St Milwaukee, WI$89K31.5768
- 650 S 60th St # 670 Milwaukee, WI$570K271.511,226
- 5931 W Siegfried Pl Milwaukee, WI$81K421,838
- 5913 W Siegfried Pl Milwaukee, WI$132K321,299
- 639 S 60th St Milwaukee, WI$113K31.51,187
- 603 S 60th St Milwaukee, WI$137K431,975
Nearby Schools in Milwaukee
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292