628 S Clover Ave, San Jose, CA 951283 beds, 2 baths, 1,246 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $840,000
- Price/sqft: $674
- Parking: 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,246 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Lot depth: 93
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 27903017
- Zillow Home ID: 19586603
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 628 S Clover Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% lower than in San Jose, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
2,161 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 2002
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,436 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 1956
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 614 S Clover Ave San Jose, CA$810K321,560
- 642 S Clover Ave San Jose, CA$874K421,594
- 656 S Clover Ave San Jose, CA$875K321,859
- 2830 Moorpark Ave San Jose, CA$1.39M623,042
- 600 S Clover Ave San Jose, CA$786K31.51,403
- 647 S Monroe St San Jose, CA$784K31.51,368
- 619 S Clover Ave San Jose, CA$824K31.51,554
- 670 S Clover Ave San Jose, CA$838K321,548
- 625 S Clover Ave San Jose, CA$808K321,465
- 643 S Clover Ave San Jose, CA$942K321,862
- 657 S Monroe St San Jose, CA$898K331,972
- 657 S Clover Ave San Jose, CA$837K321,676
- 613 S Clover Ave San Jose, CA$1.29M532,597
- 629 S Monroe St San Jose, CA$1.01M32.52,515
- 684 S Clover Ave San Jose, CA$1.35M32.52,586
- 671 S Clover Ave San Jose, CA$873K31.51,822
- 615 S Monroe St San Jose, CA$1M532,478
- 671 S Monroe St San Jose, CA$860K31.51,896
- 2880 Moorpark Ave San Jose, CA$723K221,056
- 2810 Moorpark Ave San Jose, CA$770K31.51,318
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.