628 Sharp St, Mansfield, TX 760633 beds, 2 baths, 1,612 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,887 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- 65 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2000
- Price/sqft: $87
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces, 418 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Shingle, Stone, Wood products
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,612 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 05437180
- Zillow Home ID: 29219396
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 628 Sharp Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 76063, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.3% greater than in Mansfield, and 54.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 76063 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mansfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 626 Sharp St Mansfield, TX$89K31.51,056
- 630 Sharp St Mansfield, TX$104K321,445
- 2 Fort Worth Ct Mansfield, TX$108K321,445
- 624 Sharp St Mansfield, TX$105K321,312
- 1 Fort Worth Ct Mansfield, TX$80K321,255
- 629 Sharp St Mansfield, TX$100K321,169
- 627 Sharp St Mansfield, TX$95K321,131
- 3 Fort Worth Ct Mansfield, TX$111K321,549
- 622 Sharp St Mansfield, TX$109K321,445
- 631 Sharp St Mansfield, TX$100K321,194
- 625 Sharp St Mansfield, TX$94K321,091
- 604 Fort Worth St Mansfield, TX$114K321,393
- 602 Sherman Dr Mansfield, TX$103K321,205
- 606 Fort Worth St Mansfield, TX$106K321,214
- 602 Fort Worth St Mansfield, TX$111K321,384
- 623 Sharp St Mansfield, TX$96K321,131
- 608 Fort Worth St Mansfield, TX$125K321,610
- 600 Fort Worth St Mansfield, TX$106K321,205
- 600 Sherman Dr Mansfield, TX$89K31.51,160
- 610 Fort Worth St Mansfield, TX$109K321,345
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.