- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- 264 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,140 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Dec 2008 for $202,000
- Price/sqft: $51
- MLS #: N353104
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Basement Type \ Unfinished, Cooling System \ None, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Last Status \ Active, Laundry Room Access \ None, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Park Garage Type \ On-Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, REO \ No, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Tax Year \ 7\14-6\15, Area Num \ New Haven, Attic \ Crawl Space, Sq Ft Includes Below Grade Area \ No, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Neighborhood \ New Haven (102), Year Built Desc \ Town Records, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Heat Type \ Radiator, Style \ 3updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Driveway Type \ None, Basement Type \ None, Mill Rate \ 41.5500, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease Listing Agreement, Transaction Type \ Sale
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,366 sqft
- Parcel #: M:287 B:0471 L:01100
- Zillow Home ID: 57967273
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $108-235K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Newhallville home values will fall 4.1% next year, compared to a 6.2% fall for New Haven as a whole. Among Newhallville homes, this home is 56.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 35.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Newhallville, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71.7% greater than in New Haven, and 390.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Newhallville home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Newhallville home values.
|622 Winchester Ave New Haven, CT||$168K||5||3||3,504|
|623 Winchester Ave New Haven, CT||$180K||4||3||1,855|
|633 Winchester Ave New Haven, CT||$170K||5||2||1,855|
|629 Winchester Ave New Haven, CT||$128K||3||1||1,400|
|616 Winchester Ave New Haven, CT||--||--||--||--|
|619 Winchester Ave New Haven, CT||$135K||2||1.5||1,400|
|615 Winchester Ave New Haven, CT||$134K||3||1||1,400|
|609 Winchester Ave New Haven, CT||$133K||2||1||1,400|
|Winchester Ave New Haven, CT||$162K||4||2||1,855|
|605 Winchester Ave New Haven, CT||$162K||4||2||1,750|
|637 Winchester Ave New Haven, CT||$183K||4||2||2,200|
|10 Ivy St New Haven, CT||$149K||5||2||2,963|
|647 Winchester Ave New Haven, CT||$183K||6||2||2,200|
|Winchester Ave New Haven, CT||--||--||--||--|
|593 Winchester Ave # 3 New Haven, CT||--||3||1||950|
|593 Winchester Ave # 1 New Haven, CT||--||3||1||950|
|595 Winchester Ave # 1 New Haven, CT||--||3||1||--|
|Ivy St New Haven, CT||$115K||4||2||2,004|
|14 Ivy St New Haven, CT||$115K||4||2||2,004|
|593 Winchester Ave # 2 New Haven, CT||$195K||2||1||--|
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!