6280 Maple Grove Rd, Martinsville, IN 461515 beds, 3 baths, 3,178 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $238,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,178 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 55-10-21-200-012.001-009
- Zillow Home ID: 85603956
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6280 Maple Grove Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46151, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% greater than in Morgan, and 87.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46151 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Morgan.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6400 Maple Grove Rd Martinsville, IN$183K321,728
- 2515 Fire Station Rd Martinsville, IN$115K321,824
- 2530 Fire Station Rd Martinsville, IN$161K321,668
- 5841 Volunteer Ln Martinsville, IN$196K432,576
- 5839 Volunteer Ln Martinsville, IN$210K21.52,744
- 6480 Maple Grove Rd Martinsville, IN$125K221,983
- 5847 Volunteer Ln Martinsville, IN$176K321,551
- 2534 Fire Station Rd Martinsville, IN$194K332,262
- 5857 Volunteer Ln Martinsville, IN$240K32.52,143
- 5844 Volunteer Ln Martinsville, IN$303K332,688
- 2536 Fire Station Rd Martinsville, IN$153K321,700
- 5861 Volunteer Ln Martinsville, IN$195K322,088
- 6601 Maple Grove Rd Martinsville, IN$102K311,400
- 5856 Volunteer Ln Martinsville, IN$144K--21,680
- 5867 Volunteer Ln Martinsville, IN$185K32.52,460
- 5836 Volunteer Ln Martinsville, IN$234K322,816
- 2538 Fire Station Rd Martinsville, IN$170K321,488
- 2547 Fire Station Rd Martinsville, IN$269K42.52,285
- 2800 Fire Station Rd Martinsville, IN$106K21.5763
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!