6280 Westminster Dr, Parma, OH 441294 beds, 2 baths, 1,552 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,052 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2001 for $115,900
- Finished basement, 412 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,552 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 44915035
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33564804
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6280 Westminster Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44129 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 34.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.5% higher than in Parma, and 46.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44129 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Parma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44129 home values.
- 4 beds, 1 baths
1,547 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1952
- 4 beds, 1 baths
- 6276 Westminster Dr Parma, OH$120K421,236
- 8508 Ackley Rd Parma, OH$100K311,092
- 6272 Westminster Dr Parma, OH$74K411,236
- 8504 Ackley Rd Cleveland, OH$119K311,064
- 8512 Ackley Rd Parma, OH$79K311,128
- 6268 Westminster Dr Parma, OH$69K311,170
- 6264 Westminster Dr Parma, OH$74K411,236
- 6287 Alderwood Rd Cleveland, OH$119K421,514
- 6291 Alderwood Rd Cleveland, OH$124K31.51,238
- 6283 Alderwood Rd Cleveland, OH$117K41.51,498
- 8413 Wainstead Dr Parma, OH$103K21884
- 8412 Ackley Rd Parma, OH$99K321,064
- 6295 Alderwood Rd Parma Heights, OH$117K31.51,250
- 6260 Westminster Dr Parma, OH$77K421,236
- 6279 Alderwood Rd Cleveland, OH$126K31.51,974
- Ackley Rd Cleveland, OH$119K311,064
- Wainstead Dr Parma, OH$83K311,326
- 8409 Wainstead Dr Cleveland, OH$92K311,064
- 6254 Westminster Dr Parma, OH$92K311,176
- 8408 Ackley Rd Parma, OH$109K31.51,118
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.