6281 Leeann Dr, Eureka, CA 95503
Sold on 5/14/13: $310,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,800 sq ft
- Lot:0.25 acres
- Year Built:1983
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $310,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Quiet cul-de-sac near Ridgewood School. Rural, yet minutes to town.
Beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath home. Oversize 2 car garage with extra built in storage.
Curb appeal. Incredible landscaping. Private yard with south exposure.
Gourmet kitchen. Granite. Walk in Pantry.
Move in condition. New 50 year roof . Seamless copper gutters. Automatic sprinklers.
Includes all appliances and Hot Springs Spa.
Open Saturday 4/20/13 1-3 PM and Sunday 4/21/13 1-3 PM.
You are welcome to drive by and check it out from the street.. For further details email back.
Will cooperate with agents.
Quiet, upscale, good neighbors.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Ceiling Fan
- Jetted Tub
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Security System
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Mud room, Pantry
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID18833577
- Last Remodel Year2011
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameCutten
- Parcel #303142006000
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow304
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count11
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$310,680||$270K – $342K||-$2,135||$172||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,579/mo||$1.2K – $1.8K/mo||-$55||$0.88||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts California home values will rise 7.4% next year. Among 95503 homes, this home is valued 28.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95503 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.2% greater than in Eureka, and 7.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95503 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Eureka.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 6281 Leeann Drive
- 6267 Leeann Dr Eureka, CA$280K------
- 6295 Leeann Dr Eureka, CA$375K------
- 6263 Leeann Dr Eureka, CA$266K------
- 6311 Leeann Dr Eureka, CA$276K------
- 2353 Blue Jay Ct Eureka, CA$202K42.01,415
- 2356 Blue Jay Ct Eureka, CA$292K------
- 6398 Leeann Dr Eureka, CA$259K------
- 2361 Blue Jay Ct Eureka, CA$280K------
- 6268 Leeann Dr Eureka, CA$285K------
- 6288 Leeann Dr Eureka, CA$290K------
- 6255 Leeann Dr Eureka, CA$277K------
- 6262 Leeann Dr Eureka, CA$297K------
- 2368 Blue Jay Ct Eureka, CA$293K------
- 2351 Briarwood Cir Eureka, CA$278K------
- 2332 Lucille Ln Eureka, CA$285K------
- 6258 Leeann Dr Eureka, CA$279K------
- 6335 Leeann Dr Eureka, CA$283K------
Nearby Schools in Eureka
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005