6283 Ridgebrook St, San Antonio, TX 782504 beds, 3 baths, 1,904 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 532 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,904 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 187490490840
- Zillow Home ID: 26454854
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6283 Ridgebrook Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Great Northwest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.3% less than in San Antonio Metro, and 1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Great Northwest home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Antonio Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6287 Ridgebrook St San Antonio, TX$119K521,672
- 6279 Ridgebrook St San Antonio, TX$124K321,779
- 6303 Ridgebrook St San Antonio, TX$118K32.51,414
- 6306 Ridgehurst San Antonio, TX$120K32.51,423
- 6304 Ridgehurst San Antonio, TX$103K321,128
- 6275 Ridgebrook St San Antonio, TX$123K321,764
- 6310 Ridgehurst San Antonio, TX$115K321,361
- 6302 Ridgehurst San Antonio, TX$114K321,396
- Grissom Rd San Antonio, TX--------
- 6314 Ridgehurst San Antonio, TX$117K321,356
- 6307 Ridgebrook St San Antonio, TX$117K321,346
- 6282 Ridgebrook St San Antonio, TX$124K421,764
- 6286 Ridgebrook St San Antonio, TX$111K321,491
- 6271 Ridgebrook St San Antonio, TX$133K321,619
- 6271 Ridgebrook St San Antonio, TX$124K321,619
- 6278 Ridgebrook St San Antonio, TX$124K321,270
- 6318 Ridgehurst San Antonio, TX$106K321,169
- 6302 Ridgebrook St San Antonio, TX$119K321,277
- 6311 Ridgebrook St San Antonio, TX$116K321,360
- 6274 Ridgebrook St San Antonio, TX$107K321,192
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.