- Lot: 12.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1850
- 20 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,799 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $102
- MLS #: s327161
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 4 spaces
- RV Parking
- Tennis Court
- Garage Count \ 2 Car Garage, Age \ Over 50 Years Old, Water \ Well, General \ Smoke Detector, Fencing \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Description \ Cedar Siding, Flooring \ Mixed, Sewer \ Septic, Area Description \ Country Living, Views \ Scenic, Area Amenities \ Area Fishing, Lot Description \ Access Type - Road, Road Type \ County Street, Bath Tub and Shower, Exterior \ Out Building, General \ Workshop, General \ Storage Area, Lot Size \ 10-20 Acres, Pre-Wiring \ Garage Door, Area Amenities \ Outdoor Activities, Area Amenities \ Area Hiking, Area Amenities \ Area Snowmobiling, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Stove, Interior \ Exercise Area, Views \ Pond, Body of Water \ Pond, Area Description \ Privacy, Heating - Fuel Type \ Wood, Pre-Wiring \ Generator, Exterior \ Carriage House
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,230 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Zillow Home ID: 2108459705
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $155-290K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 13403 home values will fall 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.9% fall for Marcy as a whole. Among 13403 homes, this home is 145.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 12.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 13403, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% higher than in Marcy, and 98.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 13403 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Marcy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 13403 home values.
|6279 Mallory Rd Utica, NY||$228K||3||2||1,998|
|Mallory Rd Utica, NY||$228K||3||2||1,998|
|6237 Trenton Rd Utica, NY||$159K||3||2||1,792|
|6267 Stage Rd # WS Utica, NY||$123K||3||1.5||1,008|
|6277 Stage Rd Utica, NY||$194K||3||2||1,472|
|6285 Stage Rd # WS Utica, NY||$174K||3||3||1,408|
|6300 Mallory Rd Utica, NY||$323K||3||2.5||2,120|
|6324 Mallory Rd # ES Utica, NY||$139K||5||2||1,360|
|6266 Stage Rd # NS Utica, NY||$192K||6||1.5||2,771|
|6206 Trenton Rd # ES Utica, NY||$108K||3||1||1,152|
|6205 Trenton Rd Marcy, NY||$110K||2||1||1,177|
|6267 Trenton Rd # WS Utica, NY||$129K||3||2||1,620|
|6267 Trenton Rd Utica, NY||$129K||4||1.5||1,620|
|6328 Mallory Rd # ES Utica, NY||$169K||3||1.5||1,348|
|Trenton Rd Marcy, NY||--||--||--||--|
|6286 Stage Rd # ES Utica, NY||$233K||4||2||3,029|
|6192 Trenton Rd Utica, NY||$223K||3||2||2,224|
|6298 Stage Rd # ES Utica, NY||$112K||3||1||1,040|
|6189 Trenton Rd # WS Utica, NY||$114K||3||1||1,086|
|6304 Stage Rd # ES Utica, NY||$162K||3||1.5||1,322|
Nearby Schools in Marcy
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!