629 Francisco St, El Granada, CA 940184 beds, 2 baths, 1,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,174 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1986 for $34,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: On Street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 7
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 98
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 047242390
- Zillow Home ID: 15553271
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 629 Francisco Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Half Moon Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 92.1% lower than in San Francisco Metro, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Half Moon Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Half Moon Bay home values.
- 641 Francisco St CA$760K32.51,530
- 1022 Columbus St El Granada, CA$820K32.51,970
- 647 Francisco St CA$603K11890
- 619 Francisco St CA$789K321,770
- 1032 Columbus St El Granada, CA$944K32.52,540
- 632 Francisco St CA$631K21850
- 1040 Columbus St El Granada, CA$2.43M555,420
- 1008 Columbus St El Granada, CA$814K42.52,210
- 628 Francisco St CA$1.1M32.52,200
- 657 Francisco St CA$717K321,560
- 656 Francisco St CA$807K32.52,100
- 1050 Columbus St El Granada, CA$740K321,400
- 1006 Columbus St El Granada, CA$803K32.52,220
- 660 Francisco St CA$865K32.51,800
- 620 Francisco St CA$814K321,940
- 625 Palma St El Granada, CA$799K32.52,150
- 633 Palma St El Granada, CA$737K321,480
- 1005 Columbus St El Granada, CA$1.31M32.52,840
- 619 Palma St El Granada, CA$490K11550
- 611 Francisco St CA$929K43.52,750
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.