629 James Ave # B, Nashville, TN 372093 beds, 2 baths, 968 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 968 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 225
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 09008021300
- Zillow Home ID: 41111110
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 629 James Avenue # B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37209 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 33.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.4% lower than in Nashville, and 29.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 37209 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37209 home values.
- 631 James Ave # A Nashville, TN--------
- 631 James Ave Nashville, TN--------
- 629 James Ave # A Nashville, TN$116K321,100
- 631 James Ave # B Nashville, TN$144K321,196
- 627 James Ave Nashville, TN$121K211,363
- 625 James Ave Nashville, TN$115K21768
- 633 James Ave Nashville, TN$73K311,056
- 623 James Ave Nashville, TN$129K422,085
- 635 James Ave Nashville, TN$125K211,151
- 632 Annex Ave Nashville, TN$137K31936
- 630 Annex Ave Nashville, TN$73K31911
- 634 Annex Ave Nashville, TN$108K21756
- 628 Annex Ave Nashville, TN$117K31980
- 637 James Ave Nashville, TN$83K21768
- 621 James Ave Nashville, TN--421,505
- 630 James Ave Nashville, TN$125K321,020
- 628 James Ave Nashville, TN$71K21704
- 632 James Ave Nashville, TN$161K321,188
- 638 Annex Ave Nashville, TN$87K21868
- 626 James Ave Nashville, TN$92K21704
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.