629 Kenilworth Ave, Glen Ellyn, IL 601374 beds, 4 baths, 3,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,308 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $760,000
- Price/sqft: $245
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 660 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0510211004
- Zillow Home ID: 4435844
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 629 Kenilworth Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60137, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% lower than in Glen Ellyn, and 56% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60137 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Glen Ellyn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60137 home values.
- 625 Kenilworth Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$463K522,347
- 633 Kenilworth Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$494K431,401
- 621 Kenilworth Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$435K--22,064
- 637 Kenilworth Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$278K--11,080
- 617 Kenilworth Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$289K--11,115
- 641 Kenilworth Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$751K44.053,200
- 303 Linden St Glen Ellyn, IL$416K--1.51,908
- 613 Kenilworth Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$521K--12,997
- 609 Kenilworth Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$485K--2.52,560
- 280 Kenilworth Ct Glen Ellyn, IL$602K--2.51,889
- 309 Linden St Glen Ellyn, IL$421K422,150
- 647 Kenilworth Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$532K43.52,600
- 632 Kenilworth Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$354K331,732
- 302 Hawthorne Blvd Glen Ellyn, IL$848K--33,245
- 651 Kenilworth Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$291K--21,257
- 638 Kenilworth Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$408K--1.51,860
- 292 Hawthorne Blvd Glen Ellyn, IL$455K421,943
- 313 Linden St Glen Ellyn, IL$370K321,730
- 296 Hawthorne Blvd Glen Ellyn, IL$899K--3.53,428
- 288 Hawthorne Blvd Glen Ellyn, IL$427K--1.51,892
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.