629 Madeline Ln, Moore, OK 731604 beds, 2.5 baths, 17,653 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $163,000
- Price/sqft: $9
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 696 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Cooling System: Central
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 17,653 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: R0136011
- Zillow Home ID: 64433857
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 629 Madeline Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73160 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Moore, and 71.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73160 home values.
- 625 Madeline Ln Moore, OK$157K321,610
- 621 Madeline Ln Moore, OK$152K321,569
- 2121 NE 7th St Moore, OK$159K321,613
- 628 Allison Ln Moore, OK$158K421,699
- 2125 NE 7th St Moore, OK$134K321,456
- 2117 NE 7th St Moore, OK$143K321,507
- 624 Allison Ln Moore, OK$139K321,547
- 617 Madeline Ln Moore, OK$168K321,862
- 2201 NE 7th St Moore, OK$140K321,504
- 620 Allison Ln Moore, OK$149K321,540
- 628 Madeline Ln Moore, OK$143K321,474
- 2113 NE 7th St Moore, OK$149K321,652
- 624 Madeline Ln Moore, OK$160K321,680
- 620 Madeline Ln Moore, OK$162K321,709
- 616 Allison Ln Moore, OK$166K321,742
- 613 Madeline Ln Moore, OK$141K321,652
- 2205 NE 7th St Moore, OK$158K321,606
- 2112 NE 8th St Moore, OK$101K321,159
- 616 Madeline Ln Moore, OK$155K321,583
- 2116 NE 8th St Moore, OK$128K32.51,675
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.