- Lot: 8,562 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- 28 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,346 all time views
- 36 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $90,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $86
- Finished basement, 200 sqft
- Parking: 180 sqft
- For Sale \ Y, Ownership \ Ground Rent, Locale Listing Status \ ACTIVE, Basement \ Y, HOA \ N, New Construction \ N, Property Type \ Residential, Listing Status \ Active, Last Update Type \ MEDIA, Amenities \ Wood Floors, Amenities \ Entry Lvl BR, Amenities \ FP Mantels, Amenities \ Sump Pump, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Dining Kitchen \ Sep Dining Rm, Exterior \ Shingle, Handicap \ None, Style \ Bungalow, Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Window Unit(s), Heating \ Radiator, Parking \ Drvwy\Off Str, Parking \ Concrete Driveway, SubSystemLocale \ MRIS_MAIN, SystemLocale \ MRIS
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,044 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 171
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5140C019
- Zillow Home ID: 36614765
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $130-257K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Mid-Govans home values will decrease 1.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Baltimore as a whole. Among Mid-Govans homes, this home is 48.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 70.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mid-Govans, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37% higher than in Baltimore, and 283.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mid-Govans home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid-Govans home values.
|627 Saint Dunstans Rd Baltimore, MD||$157K||--||2||1,004|
|Saint Dunstans Rd Baltimore, MD||$127K||--||1.5||896|
|701 Saint Dunstans Rd Baltimore, MD||$127K||--||1.5||896|
|Saint Dunstans Rd Baltimore, MD||$116K||--||1.5||896|
|703 Saint Dunstans Rd Baltimore, MD||$116K||--||1.5||896|
|705 Saint Dunstans Rd Baltimore, MD||$110K||2||2||896|
|625 Saint Dunstans Rd Baltimore, MD||$210K||--||2||1,938|
|707 Saint Dunstans Rd Baltimore, MD||$108K||--||1.5||896|
|852 Benninghaus Rd Baltimore, MD||$118K||--||2||1,080|
|854 Benninghaus Rd Baltimore, MD||$119K||--||1.5||1,080|
|850 Benninghaus Rd Baltimore, MD||$119K||--||2||1,080|
|848 Benninghaus Rd Baltimore, MD||$120K||--||1.5||1,080|
|856 Benninghaus Rd Baltimore, MD||$127K||3||1||1,080|
|858 Benninghaus Rd Baltimore, MD||$119K||--||1.5||1,080|
|846 Benninghaus Rd Baltimore, MD||$116K||3||1||1,080|
|844 Benninghaus Rd Baltimore, MD||$120K||--||1.5||1,080|
|623 Saint Dunstans Rd Baltimore, MD||$190K||--||2.5||1,396|
|709 Saint Dunstans Rd Baltimore, MD||$105K||--||1.5||896|
|860 Benninghaus Rd Baltimore, MD||$123K||--||1.5||1,080|
|634 Saint Dunstans Rd Baltimore, MD||$169K||--||1.5||1,100|
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!