6292 Fawn Cir, Coopersburg, PA 180364 beds, 3 baths, 2,301 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
They truly don't make them like this anymore, 6292 Fawn Circle is a wonderful Colonial tucked away in the hills of Coopersburg. From your front door, you can enjoy the views that go on for miles or step out back to relax by the pool. Professionally landscaped and manicured, the setting is as good as it gets, with three tiers to entertain on a combination of brick patio and cedar decking.
Venture inside and delight in the classic styling and craftsmanship updated with all modern upgrades. With a huge living room and formal dining room it will be a pleasure to host friends and family and when they go home, you can curl up by the fire in the cozy family room, newly floored with hardwood and porcelain tile.
Details and upgrades include:
- Fully remodeled kitchen in 2012 with hardwood floors, custom butcher-block countertops, tile backsplash, refinished cabinets, all new SS appliances, a new wet bar with extra cabinets.
- Dining room - freshly painted and updated with custom stained wall treatment, new light fixture
- Large Master BR with master bath (new vessel sink vanity and toilet) and walk-in closet
- Three generously sized additional bedrooms, tastefully painted
- Remodeled full bath with bamboo flooring, custom wood platform with jacuzzi soaking tub, custom marble vanity and all new fixtures.
- Powder room updated with new vanity, toilet, tile floor
- Finished basement with HUGE rec room, exercise/office room and large laundry/utility room
- Mud room added from garage to the house in 2012, with access to backyard
- April 2013 - pool completely refurbished with new interior, tile and more. Absolutely gorgeous!
- Hardwood floors throughout home
- Three levels for entertaining in yard with full privacy fence
- Two-car garage with attic storage
- Outdoor shed
- Other features include ~ New well pump 2011, New Hot Water Heater 2008 ~ New Water Softener/UV Filter 2008 ~ New Trane High Efficiency Heat Pump 2005 ~ ~ New Roof 2001 Come experience all the virtues of this classic!
- Lot: 1.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2009 for $397,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: On street, 2 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- central vacuum system
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,301 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 641366415461 1
- Zillow Home ID: 9666435
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6292 Fawn Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18036, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Upper Saucon Township, and 53.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18036 home values.
- 6312 Fox Ct Coopersburg, PA$411K533,030
- 6240 Winding Rd Coopersburg, PA$321K42.52,619
- Winding Rd Coopersburg, PA$244K321,880
- 6325 Winding Rd Coopersburg, PA$244K321,880
- 6270 Fawn Cir Coopersburg, PA$313K32.52,272
- 6241 Winding Rd Coopersburg, PA$287K42.51,784
- 6380 Fox Ct Coopersburg, PA$363K32.52,640
- 6260 Fawn Cir Coopersburg, PA--Studio----
- 6318 Fox Ct Coopersburg, PA$276K321,699
- 6357 Winding Rd Coopersburg, PA$167KStudio----
- 6214 Winding Rd Coopersburg, PA$378K43.52,704
- 6379 Winding Rd Coopersburg, PA$365K32.52,840
- 5625 Susan Rd Coopersburg, PA$416K42.52,920
- 6326 Fox Ct Coopersburg, PA$458K543,410
- 6326 Fox Ct Coopersburg, PA$489K42.53,100
- 6326 Fox Ct Coopersburg, PA$355K------
- 6178 Winding Rd Coopersburg, PA$517K43.53,450