- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6295 W Crestline Ave, Littleton, CO 801234 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Built in 2000 by Infinity with a warm and inviting floor plan of over 3,700 square feet, including formal living room with gas fire place, main floor study and intimate dining -room with crown molding. The gourmet kitchen features cherry cabinets slab granite counter tops, planning desk and stainless steel appliances. And a five burner gas cook top with tumbled stone back splash. The kitchen is open to the breakfast room and sun filled family room with built-ins, gas fire place, and French doors to a side patio.
The family room, kitchen and breakfast room leads to a beautifully landscaped backyard with an extensive deck.
On over view of the home:
Main floor: Foyer, living room with gas fireplace, study, dining room with built in cabinets, kitchen and breakfast room.
Professionally finished basement with a bedroom, full bathroom, study, and theater room.
This beautiful semi custom home is located in Grant Ranch which offers a Village Center, swimming pool,, gazebo, playground and tennis courts where you can play volley ball, badminton, disc golf the lake the kids can play stand up paddle boats, paddle boats, kayaks , canoes and sail boats the community has many trails where you walk or cycle which makes life at Grant Ranch great for you and your family.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $542,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 740 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0913224001000
- Zillow Home ID: 13433581
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6295 W Crestline Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Marston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.2% greater than in Denver, and 16.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Marston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Marston home values.
- 5366 S Kendall St Littleton, CO$730K664,928
- 6279 W Crestline Ave Littleton, CO$659K43.53,229
- 6305 W Crestline Ave Littleton, CO$758K555,208
- 6288 W Crestline Ave Littleton, CO$548K432,938
- 5356 S Kendall St Littleton, CO$711K33.53,228
- 6298 W Crestline Ave Littleton, CO$614K43.53,505
- 5361 S Kendall St Littleton, CO$716K54.53,524
- 6278 W Crestline Ave Littleton, CO$640K665,208
- 6278 W Crestline Ave Denver, CO$474K435,208
- 6255 W Crestline Ave Littleton, CO$723K53.53,926
- 6310 W Crestline Ave Littleton, CO$533K443,854
- 5379 S Jay Dr Littleton, CO$678K43.53,324
- 6312 W Crestline Ave #11 Denver, CO$252K--6--
- 5336 S Kendall St Littleton, CO$608K433,958
- 5351 S Kendall St Littleton, CO$742K554,928
- 6349 W Crestline Ave Littleton, CO$690K553,270
- 6250 W Crestline Ave Littleton, CO$561K43.53,341
- 5359 S Jay Dr Littleton, CO$750K543,926
- 5337 S Kendall St Littleton, CO$559K32.253,179
- 5316 S Kendall St Littleton, CO$574K433,413
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!