6297 Blauer Ln, San Jose, CA 951352 beds, 2 baths, 1,526 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 504 sqft
- Last sold: May 2013 for $480,000
- Price/sqft: $315
- Flooring: Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,526 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Lot depth: 78
- Lot width: 38
- Parcel #: 66506032
- Zillow Home ID: 19798226
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6297 Blauer Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Evergreen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for San Jose, and 64.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
- 6296 Blauer Ln San Jose, CA$487K221,496
- 6298 Blauer Ln San Jose, CA$438K221,340
- 6295 Blauer Ln San Jose, CA$416K221,102
- 6299 Blauer Ln San Jose, CA$513K221,526
- 6331 Whaley Dr San Jose, CA$437K221,357
- 6300 Blauer Ln San Jose, CA$479K221,526
- 6270 Blauer Ln San Jose, CA$469K221,357
- 6330 Whaley Dr San Jose, CA$412K221,102
- 6267 Blauer Ln San Jose, CA$469K221,357
- 6271 Blauer Ln San Jose, CA$571K321,796
- 6269 Blauer Ln San Jose, CA$491K221,557
- 6301 Blauer Ln San Jose, CA$472K231,340
- 6329 Whaley Dr San Jose, CA$433K221,270
- 6268 Blauer Ln San Jose, CA$450K221,357
- 6266 Blauer Ln San Jose, CA$536K321,796
- 6328 Whaley Dr San Jose, CA$478K221,496
- 6302 Blauer Ln San Jose, CA$510K221,526
- 6327 Whaley Dr San Jose, CA$444K221,357
- 6303 Blauer Ln San Jose, CA$511K221,526
- 6332 Whaley Dr San Jose, CA$430K221,357
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.